i-glo flexitactalert – a ‘new generation’ of safer tactiles – has been recently rolled out on Network Rail (Eastern) platforms.
A 29% saving and 97% reduction on carbon footprint over competitor products has also been achieved.
We are now looking to extend to other regions of Network Rail.
Main Benefits of the flexitactalert system:
- Guarantee for 10 years: single source – manufacture to installation
- Safer – ‘alert’ and ‘top up’ prevent non-detection
- 6.2 times more wear resistant than concrete
- 4 times better adhesion than competitor products
- Slip resistant throughout its wearable lifetime
- Flexible polymer – resistant to impact and freeze/thaw cycles
- ‘Top-up system’ a fraction of the cost of full tile replacement
- Sustainable solution – no waste tiles to landfill