Secure Step is a patented system formulated for application to steps to highlight the leading edge or nosing of each step. On application to a surface, I-Step penetrates and cures into the surface ensuring life time peel resistance. Aggregate is suspended throughout the depth of the polymer ensuring wear and slip resistance are retained throughout its life time.
- Slip resistant in dry and wet conditions throughout product lifetime
- Wear resistant throughout lifetime
- Peel resistant
- Full range of colours available
- Quick installation with fast curing polymers minimises downtime
- Suitable for interior & exterior use
- Complies to D.D.A and Health and Safety Legislation
The combination of polymer blend and photoluminescent pigments represent cutting edge technology in the development of Grip Strip Glow. Light energy, in the form of radiant energy from the sun or artificial light is absorbed during daylight and released under subdued lighting in the form of a long-lasting after-glow.
The after-glow lasts up to 12 hours and no electrical energy is required as the after-glow is self-sustaining. Secure-Step Glow represents the ideal solution for evacuation routing from within buildings and complies fully to the new International Law requiring buildings with 3 levels or more to have in place glow in the dark step nosing and evacuation routing.
- Absorbs natural or artificial light and releases an after-glow in subdued lighting
- After – glow lasts up to 12 hours
- No electrical power required
- Self – sustaining
- Retained after-glow throughout product lifetime
Step Ad is a unique system which addresses all the safety issues within buildings and stadiums and incorporates a unique advertising / branding vehicle from which building/stadium owners can generate revenue.
Step Ad is a base plate which ‘wraps around’ the nosing of a step creating a vertical and horizontal surface upon which the safety system is built from. Secure Step is applied across the tread of the step which provides the slip resistance required for dry and wet conditions Secure Step Glow is applied across the front and sides of the tread to highlight the step edges in day and night time conditions and comply with the International Fire Code (Section 1024)